- History of lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance
- Craving or thirst for cold liquids or foods
- Intolerance of dairy products, grains, or sugar
- Sensitive to air pollutants (i.e., perfumes, smoke)
- Discomfort or soreness under the left rib cage after eating
They are consistent with carbohydrate digestive problems.
It has several causes, all concerned with digestion, particularly in the duodenum and jejunum. Irritation can be caused by any digestive disturbance and may include the liver and biliary system and especially the pancreas.
If you are interested in solutions to these problems go to www.nevadachiro.com or call (702) 565-7474 for more information.
As an additional resource, go here www.nevadachiro.com/Nutrition.html.